Well, here we are on blogger.... i have never used this before but once it gets going and i get used to it, things should be more interesting, but for now, progress may be slow
Hello Rowan, and welcome to Blog Land. Glad you could join us. If you look through some of the links on my blog, or if you've been reading some other blogs, you will find a nice community of great people all linked together.
I'm 19 years old and am a raging homosexual... yes I'm gay :P
This blog is simply where i can throw down thoughts, musings, frustrations... comical genius... (?) But through this blog I also hope to help anyone who is scared, confused, unsure or in need of some place to feel better about themselves :)
Hello Rowan, and welcome to Blog Land. Glad you could join us. If you look through some of the links on my blog, or if you've been reading some other blogs, you will find a nice community of great people all linked together.
ReplyDeleteCheers for now.
Seth