Thursday, 7 January 2010

Can't think of title....too tired

I re-read my last post.

It isn't anything to do with the part about school but more to do with going on about hits and comments.

I think i came across as a bit of an arse....

Sooorrry

I feel a little embarrased now :P


So,

@drucloud. Yeh i'll have a look at and probably link your blog, if u give me the URL to it. You say it's Wordpress, but on your profile i can only find a Blogger blog :P
So yeh, send me the URL :D

@southern/Stef. It depends what kind of classical music you mean. Classical guitar i'm not really into. But my favourite band - Muse, have quite a few excellent classical style orientated songs.
Their new album - The Resistance, definetely has it's fair share of classical elements. Even a 13 minute symphony!

@Seth. Yes yes. Views/followers aren't all that matters, i know :P.
But it is nice to know that at least a few people are reading.
I did get your email as well, and although i already got a statcounter thingy i appreciate it all the same.
BTW, i will link to you blog as well when i get round to it. I'll return the favour.

-------------------------------

I was sitting last night thinking, how can i estimate my full amount of views since the beginning? Since 17th September.....

Well i came up with one idea.

Wait and see how many i get in one month. (Jan 5th - Feb 5th)
Half that number.
The multiply it by 3 (for months Oct, Nov, Dec) then add tht to the number of views for January.

It might bring me closer to my total.


LOL.

Sorry if that's confusing :P
But it seemed like a good idea at the time....i might still try it.


Anyhoo, here's a classical song by Muse (Blackout)




Cheers,
Rowan

4 comments:

  1. sorry rowen
    its http;//mooncloud.wordpress.com /
    is that it ?. am not fantastic with computers
    first i found out what url was habe a look tell me what u think its buy no means finished still playing with colours exc . DRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks for following..., my blog is a little different from others. I tend to little darker, and more ranty. But still people seem to like it, maybe you will too.

    I didn't mean to sound like I was preaching before, just saying what I thought at the time. You seem like a really cool kid, and I would like to get to know you better.

    By the way, I also have had your blog listed for some time..., do with that knowledge as you will. Also I notice you are a fan of Twinergy, and Rent Boy..., I too have a story, in fact my second to last post, has a link to it, if you are interested.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind answer Rowan - I did enjoy the Muse vid it was great.
    Just finished watching the 1st part of a documentary called "The 7 ages of Rock" and it started with the influence of blues on the bands of 1965 - very interesting.
    Don't be sorry about what you post we all have good days and bad days, it just shows you are only human.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers rowen what you think so far

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)