Well my first day back at school was nothing eventful.
Just pretty much an average day, and to my surprise - not much homework :D
Although i was informed that i need to re-sit part of a maths test that i apparently failed ages ago. >:
And the date?
Same day as my Spanish speaking exam, next Thursday. Bah!
Alex and Steven never spoke with me about their discussion on Sunday tho.
I don't even know if they were planning to, but i'd rather they just left it anyway...
Oh btw,
With the hits counter thing...
It is displayed now (thanks Chris =P)
But it wasn't last night when i posted.
But the annoying thing is that this is only counting hits since yesterday (5th January 2010)
So i have no idea how many hits i've really had :(
(Maybe should have looked into a hit counter when i first started)
Does anyone know how i would find all my hits? Or estimate it?
Or is it impossible?
I get the feeling it is....
I'd love to keep track....
And what confuses me is, if there have been 200+ views since yesterday....where is everyone?
It bugs me.
I love your comments and hearing from people and talking..... it just feels like there are more people out there and i just wish i heard from them
Sorry, mini rant over....lol
Have a nice day people,
Rowan
P.S,
If YOU are the author of a blog and would like to exchange links, i would be more than happy to. Just send me a little message :)
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

Let me start by saying that, followers, comments, and hits, really aren't the most important thing for a blog. A blog is all about you, and what you want to put in it.
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, I should also add, that I get about the same hits as you, but I also don't many comments..., and there are blogs out there that have loads more followers than I. In fact in probably no time flat, I think your blog will far surpass mine, in that respect. then again there are blogs out there, that have loads more followers, and still not that many comments..., so go figure.
All good things, come to those who wait mate..., honestly. If you build it..., they will come.
Courage and Honour!
Octavius.
Thanks Octavius!
ReplyDeleteI know that follwers and stuff aren't the most important thing to blogging =P
i would also like to re-iterate that i don't blog just to see how many followers, comments views etc. i can get.
I don't strive for blog fame or whatever
The truth is, i'm feeling a little lonley at the moment and i just thought it might help if i had some people to speak with. Especially as i can't really do so, as i would like, at school etc.
Also it probably doesn't help that i'm reading from the start of Mirrorboy's blog and seeing how many people were talking to him inside his first month of blogging just made me go 'Wow'
lol
Thanks again
Cheers,
Rowan
P.S i started following your blog as well, i had never looked on your profile before *embarassed*
hi rowen
ReplyDeleteabout the amount of comments if you had like loads more you have to reply to more people. course it would be more popular but its popular now. that don't make allot of seance really does it coming from me note to self shut the f'ck up.
anyway you sead you would mention a blog mines only a few days old on wordpress mooncloud dont know how long it will last till i board with it suppose will worn you tho bit near the knuckle sometimes
An uneventful day at school Rowan - sounds pretty normal.It's probably just as well Alex and Steven didn't say anything - most likely it's no big problem because it's not affecting your friendship anyway.
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't help you on the tech side - not really one of my strong points. I do know a friend who had a blog and discovered that you could get stats for your blog, it even included which even included graphs showing the peak times through the day or peak times through the week etc.,but I just don't remember how he found out but I know it is something in your dashboard that leeds you to it?
I do have a musical question for you - do you ever listen to classical music and what do you think of it.When I was your age I had no time for it but in my 20's I discovered classical guitar music and fell in love with it and it has lead to heaps of other great stuff, so now there is not much I don't like.
Anyway have a great day.
Regards Stef.
As others said, if you want more visibility for your blog, you need to be more visible on others. But like Octavius said, the number of hits, comments, and followers is NOT the only important thing.
ReplyDeleteOh heck, allright, it really does make you feel better when you have more more more!! LOL.
Don't get too worried over the blog stats. There are blogs with thousands of hits per day, hundreds of followers, that only get a pitiful few comments. Sort of like mine LOL.
Let me know that you got my email with the hit counter instructions, but as I think I said, unfortunately you can't retroactively figure out totals since the beginning.
Cheers!
ps: I've had you listed on my blog for quite some time, so I hope that helps bring you more attention.
:)