Sunday, 24 January 2010

Taking a Break

Yeh, the time has come

You've probably noticed i haven't posted in a while, neither have i been on msn.

I do apologise for not warning in advance but the reason for this is mainly down to studying.

It doesn't take up my whole day of course, but it takes up enough and personally, i feel the need to take a break from blogger for a bit.


Dunno how long, nothing major though.

Definetely this week, possibly next week and the one after that as well.

Coz of my Prelims coming up.

I have one every day next week.
(Music Theory, French, Spanish, Modern Studies and English)

Two the week after (Media and Maths)
and another one after. (Biology)



So it's busy, busy.

I can't really afford the luxuries of msn and the likes.


I'll still check my mail tho, so if you're wating to contact me i'll still respond but posts will be limited for the next couple of weeks.


Wish me luck with my Prelims :)

Cheers,
Rowan

4 comments:

  1. Good luck mate, awaiting your comeback ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. still be hear rowen hearing about all those passes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your studies Rowan and do what you have to - look forward to hearing more when things settle down a bit.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck chap..., I'll see you soon.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)