Sunday, 11 April 2010

Good Day :D

I woke up today dreading it, mainly coz i thought i was just going to be doing schoolwork all day and hopefully try and read a few blogs in between, you know, just a general day stuck in the house.

But as soon as i opened the curtains i decided that was not happening, probably the sunniest day of the year so far, i was doing something.
Funnily enough, i was a few minutes away from calling Steven when he text me asking me if i wanted to go play football so i said i did and he came and picked me up and took me down there.

Alex was there too as well as two other friends, Jon and Dave.
Only 5 of us, i thought there was going to be more but we paid for a pitch and got the whole thing to ourselves so we could do whatever the hell we liked.

And we did...

Got tired tho after a while of course and then i hurt my knee when i stretched too far for a ball so i just laid there in the sun, pretending to be more hurt than i was which was nice.
Then Dave "the medic" came along.
Dave, is kinda small for being 15 but he is so so cute i think, i wonder about him sometimes, if he might be gay or bi and what happened didn't change my train of thought.
I was lying on my front out of tiredness and complaining my knee was hurt and he came over and sat on my back and started rocking back and forth.
Gawd i did not want to move, even if it was in the middle of the pitch with other people around lol.
So i said "Dave, it's my knee that hurts" and he just said "Oh right, i knew that" and got off me :P

That was definetely my main event of going to play football today!
Not long after that, our time was out but it suited coz we were way past tired anyway, so Jon walked home with Dave and Steven's dad took me and Alex home.
Alex came back to mine for a bit, we went on the trampoline, sat in the garden coz the sun was still out at this point then i went round to his for a few hours, messed around on the guitars (he has 3), played his playstation then i walked off back home.

So no schoolwork or blogs read today. Whoops.
But a very good day tho, hope tomorrow is sunny as today but that might actually be a bad thing coz i have biology easter school to go to :(
But when i get back i should be able to go read some more blogs.
Here's hoping it rains tomorrow lol, nah just kidding, the UK needs as much sun as it can get!


Cheers,
Rowan


And speaking of sun, here's a new Rage song i found that i really love right now, its awesome!

12 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a sunny day there. It been raining and cold and cloudy for over a week here. Sound Like Dave was riding a horse. I am glad you liked that. He sound pretty cool. What do you mean when you say you got a pitch? Is that the field or something else?

    Glad you had fun to. I also liked the song you put up to. Love you, Hugs, JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ I think what he calls football is what we call soccer. And in the UK, I think the field they play soccer on is called a pitch. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's the only thing I can figure. Unless he meant that he was pitching a tent when his friend sat on his back haha

    I guess soccer is 100 times more popular there than here, that's probly why they have to rent a field (err pitch) if they want to play. How much does it cost to play?

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a fun day =)
    Don't worry about not doing any schoolwork, I ... might have... possibly... not done any either =P
    Make the most of the sun I think =) We get no where near enough of it!
    Good luck for Easter School. Keep going at it strong, you can do it =)
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes btw everyone, football is soccer and a pitch is the field we play it on.
    But when i play with friends we go to a complex which has about a dozen 5-a-side pitches with plastic grass, it only costs 2 pounds and normally the people forget to check the time you've been there for for so you really do get your money's worth :)

    Hugs,
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowan,
    What a ride! What an awful song! Oops, my age is showing, so that must be the best compliment the 'song' can get, he-he.

    As I said to Raron, school-work always seems to get done, so play soccer while the sun shines. Here in Aus they are able to play soccer all year round - in summer they play at night.

    World Cup, here we come!!!
    r.jimlad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowan I think if Dave sat on my back it would have made my day to - just hope standing up straight didn't present a problem.
    Normaly I love your taste in music - even the more modern stuff - but todays vid just didn't rock my boat.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, nobody likes the song.
    Too heavy?
    Too much rap?
    I dunno, i love it
    I'll try to make the next one more....appealing to all :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowan,
    Not so fast. Don't go on the say-so of a few old codgers. Please wait until you get some comments from people more your own age, they may agree with JJ and you (although I may never understand why, he=he).

    r.jimlad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ok R.Jimlad.
    I do know of one person who isn't my age who will agree with my choice of song :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rowan - this old codger would say to much rap [there is not much I don't like when it comes to music, but I always thought they spelt rap wrong - they left out the c - "CRAP".
    As I have said before this is just about the only music clip you posted that I didn't like - reckon that's a pretty good record. Any way I come hear for the words, a good music clip is cream on an already yummy cake.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a pretty awesome day. At least a lot better than mine. And I love the song. But I love any and all Rage.

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one of my favorite RATM tracks. Def. not too heavy. Check out Dethalbum if you haven't heard of them...and see what kind of reaction you get if you post one of their songs lol.

    Or, The Crystal Method, I like as well...this is my favorite of theirs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlt4CJhbxwI

    I really doubt anyone else will like it so if you didn't like Rowan's video, don't bother going to the link I posted haha. And definitely don't look up dethalbum, or you will hate me for making you hear that...doubt even Rowan will like them.

    I saw you mention muse a while back and I listened to a few tracks they aren't too bad either. I saw the official video to "uprising" the other day, they really did a great job with that video.

    I could go on forever about music, so I better shut up before I get carried away.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)