Who loves a pyjama day? Well, if you wear pyjamas of course.
Truthfully, i don't normally but last night it was really cold so i put some on :P
This hasn't been a really long day for me coz....i was in bed till half past 3.
Lol, thats bad, i know.
It's coz i stay up till like 3am talking on msn and that was no different last night but don't get me wrong, i only stay up that late due to time zone differences and coz i want to stay up to chat to people.
It was at least 3:30am before i went to sleep tho then i woke up at 9:30am for some reason but i just nodded off again.
When i woke up i got the fright of my life coz my ipod said it was half past three in the afternoon lol.
Also annoyed at myself coz i missed some football on the tv.
So i didn't bother getting out of my pyjamas at all today, told you i was having a lazy day, and tomorrow will be no different but i will put some proper clothes on tomorrow or i will start to stink :P
Even tho im not religious i wish you all a Happy Easter for tomorrow, enjoy all your chocolate!
Mmmmm.....chocolate *drools*
Love ya's,
Rowan
P.S I'm going to post a song below, it's different from most of the songs i post on here.
It is the anthem of English football club Liverpool FC, who i support. I don't just like it for that reason, i think it's actually a really lovely song.
It also has a message for anyone who is going through a tough time that there will always be someone there for you and i listen to it whenever i am having difficulties.
I'm really posting this coz there are a few people who i hold very dear in my heart who I know will be going through their own storm soon.
Walk on guys.
Y.N.W.A
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

I can't wear pajamas to bed... The legs of the pants always end up around my calf or my knee, and it drives me nuts... so I have an electric blanket I put under my fitted sheet, that I just turn on to "medium" on cold nights.
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with sleeping late, either... you're up late so you sleep late. And I for one value you being up late, it just wouldn't be the same with out you keeping me company... And I'm sure other people feel the same way...
And yea, thank you for the song, I'm sure everybody involved will get through it though... Nothing lasts forever, but from the ashes of the fire, new life and opportunities spring forth.
Love, always!
-Rhyn
I love days like that. Although I don't really wear pajamas either. As for staying up late, that's the definition of my life. I'm writing this now at 6:15 am and haven't gone to bed yet. Even when I have class the next day I'm up til at least 3 or 4 am. Mainly reading blogs like this. Since no one knows about me, I don't really want to risk reading them while other people are awake, so I do it in the middle of the night. Oh well, I love that I have found these places and people like you so it's worth it. Who needs sleep anyways?
ReplyDeleteLove,
-Kevin
Love jammie days. whenever i dont have to do anything i spend all day in my PJs. good job i have soooooo many like 10 pairs otherwaise i wouldnt be able to do that. your soooo lucky your parents let you sleep in that late. latest i have ever gotten to sleep in is 2pm and thats coz mum got back from the shops then otherwised im sure she would have had me up by then. hope you have a good easter as well. you dont need to be religious to enjoy chocolate therefore you can celebrate easter. infact join mine and my friends religion. we made it up ourselves. we are now chocotholists if you want to convert :P basically everything revolves arounf chocolate :D
ReplyDeleterawr
Raron
Its totally fine to lose sleep. "Dance till you drop." as they finely put it(there is a special meaning to that quote if you have special knowledge of a very disturbing event in middle Canada/haha)
ReplyDeleteIve slept at around 4AM and woke at 8AM with no problems. and ive done that more than 6 times this week.
chocolate makes me nauseous; a little is ok, but 1-2 bars worth make me [insert graphic description of someone losing their stomach here].
Easter <3