Wednesday, 28 July 2010

A Little Announcement...

Parhaps its a bit bigger than a "little" annoucnement.


Im taking a break from Blogger for a while, a week or two probably.

You see, my exam results will be arriving in 7 days and i am already quite worried about them and thinking about it a lot.

Combining that with all that's going on round here recently, and my current lack of sleep, i need a break.

I tried to stop the amount of emails flowing to me with my last post, coz it was getting too much for me, trying to reply and explain to everyone about things.

It didn't work though, these emails are still flying in by the bucket load.

Please don't feel agrieved or upset if you have sent me an email about it and now i'm complaining, it's nothing personal to any certain individual. It's just getting too much for me to handle right now.

I'm not sleeping well coz of everything, 4am has been my earliest night for the past 5 days and I need to fix that. A week or two away from here, i think, will fix that. I want to put everything out of my head just now and concentrate on the issues tht face me in my offline life.

I have wrote my final two holiday posts and have scheduled them to be published between now and this time next week. So even though im not here, you will still get some posts. Strange thought, eh?

As for moderating comments, i think i might disable them for now, so tht i dont have to monitor them and review them while im away...

I will post sometime next week about my exam results and i'll see where things go from there. I'll let you know in that post along with my results.

Lastly, I'm not abandoning blogger or anyone here, i will be back, i just need some time. I hope you guys understand.


Rowan





Unlike some, i do announce my sudden departure...

8 comments:

  1. I'll miss your daily doings :-)

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan think it's been a tough time for everyone lately - take all the time you need - it's nice to know that at least we aren't going to lose another of our favourite bloggers.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTH where is everyone going! Gonna miss ya, already do, cuz we aint talked in forever.

    Gabes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea Rowan, you're doing what I need 2 do too lol. Good luck with the exams, and see you in a week or two. Maybe the high drama will have dissipated by then.

    Till next time, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good Rowan. Take a nice breather, and rest up. We don't need you burning out and going insane. I'll be here waiting.

    Be well.

    143

    _Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rowan
    In the light of recent events, I don't blame you in the slightest for wanting to back away from it. At the end of the day, it's your blog to use or not use as suits you best. Enjoy the chill-out time and best of luck with the exam results.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rowan,
    I hope you can come to terms with everything, I'm sorry you are being burdened by it all.

    I hope your exam results come out ok. I also hope you can put all of this out of your mind and get some decent sleep.

    Come back when you feel like it. We'll be watching out for your return.

    Good Luck,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowan I understand where your coming from my exams were alright not grate just alright am guessing yours will be of mostly A`s . I agree
    about the rest 4 am is a mental time to be up at
    for long periods of time so yer you rest mate .
    GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK
    G-STAR

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)