Friday, 27 August 2010

You *Must* Read This Post!

No, it's not mine it is on someone else's blog. You may or may have not stumbled across it at some point, it's in my blog list and it is entitled : My Gay Little Brother

The guy who writes it is called Alex and is 17, his little brother, Tony is 14 and is gay.

Anyway, i just read this post now (http://gaylittlebrother.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-again-remember-us.html) and it had me in tears, please read this, it's stunning!


Rowan <3

5 comments:

  1. I hate crying at work, and that's exactly what this post (and, indirectly, you made me do.... fucker :-P

    *hugs* thank you for this, it was great!

    Love (and tears), always!
    -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article about Tony coming out to his parents was heart rendering, I had wet eyes by the time I came to the end. Nice ending though because love became even stronger around the family, and Tony needed that so much.

    Thank you so much for the redirection to the site, I bet you felt as happy as i did with the outcome.

    Take care Rowan.Hugs

    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowan that was such a touching post - there should be so many more stories like this.
    Always enjoyed reading Alex's blog, this post is one of the best and most heart warming I have had the pleasure of reading.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rowan
    Thanks for the pointer to Alex's post, it was certainly a moving and, thankfully, happy story. I really hope that if and when you decide the time is right for you to have a similar conversation with your family, it goes just as well - you certainly deserve to be accepted for who you are every bit as much as Tony.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. had to read it several time and i admit there was tears. Am not saying its always going to be easy to come out because I know its not

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)