Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Football sucks

Football (or soccer for any Americans or Australians) is just shit.

Sorry for my bluntness but it really is.

Tonight's Champions League didn't go well at all.

I like seeing British teams do well and none even won tonight!

Rangers 1 - 4 Unirea
AZ 1 - 1 Arsenal

but the worst of the lot :

Liverpool 1 - 2 Lyon

I really like(d) Liverpool and it was the biggest kick in the head when Lyon scored their 2nd into extra time.

I don't usually give up on things easily but following Liverpool doesn't have it's advantages. Recently they've been playing awful and this was just it....i can't take it any more. I couldn't care for football right now.
Furthermore, Liverpool's next fixtures are rivals Man Utd and then Arsenal next week. Not good. Liverpool are currently on 4 losses in a row and it wouldn't surprise me if it was 6 by the end of next week.

Football just depresses me, so i'm going to forget about it for a while.

I do apologise if you,

1) Don't like football
2) Found this post depressing

But i had to mention this and there we are, i'm off to bed......

Rowan

4 comments:

  1. lol! very blunt rowan!

    ive always hated football..like.. always..

    i'd always try to get out of it when it was played during school.. usually ended up being the goalkeeper, and even then i'd really not make any effort to stop an balls coming my way (double meaning :P)

    ah, i reckon ull be back into it once liverpool does a little better, i dont really follow any organized sport (ive seen the effects it has on my mates' when their teams arent doing too well), and to me thats just asking to be disappointed.

    be well,
    chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh... I just like the soccer players themselves LOL

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Seth,
    well Fernando Torres does play for liverpool! :D
    not the reason i like them tho but it is nice watching him....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My traditional team to follow is Wolves!

    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)