The French exam....pah! Too easy :P
I knew it would be in all honesty, was never really worried.
Kicked off at 9am and i was in the same seat in the same class as i was for the english exam as the list is in alphabetical order, so it looks like i will be there for most of my exams (so will the cute guy a desk away from me)
:D
But anyway, the reading paper was the first thing that we had to do, and it was pretty much the easiest paper i have ever sat. I must say, i think i will be disappointed if i don't get full marks!
Honestly, extremely easy.
The listening, after a 15 minute break, was a little more challenging witha few tough questions but on the whole it went good too.
Lastly, the writing, just gotta write an 120-150 word essay for a "job application" (a script we have been learning for several months now) so again, very easy, probably the easiest and most relaxed exam i will ever sit....
Out invigilator was a cow tho! Everyone in our classroom finished the papers early and she could clearly see we had but didn't let us leave early when all other classes in the corridor were allowed to do so.
Almost made me late for the train back home, but i made it in time and a group of friends including Louis and Alex were waiting for me.
I didn't even head straight back home after the train tho, weather was good so we just kinda walked around a bit talking and having a laugh. Good stuff.
When i did eventually get home, mum told me she finally got me some blank cd's!
I have a lot of stuff i need to clear off my computer and i have been waiting ages to get it onto a cd.
(No, not *that* stuff, i know what you're thinking :P)
So overall, a good day, didn't expect anything less but now i have maths to look forward to on Friday (joy!) and that is something i will be stressing about.
Let's just hope it goes smoothly enough.
Cheers guys,
Rowan
Very cheesy new Muse song and i'm still undecided over it, it is far from their best work. From 1:11 it is very Queen inspired, i can't place a name on which song although i was thinking like a faster version of Radio Ga Ga or I Want to Break Free, any other suggestions?
*waits for bad comments about new Muse song* :P
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

Félicitations ! J'espère que vous obtenez les marques supérieures ! (I managed most of that myself, although I had to check the last bit on Babelfish! It's the best part of some time since I studied any French.)
ReplyDeleteLove & best wishes
Sammy B
Haha, merci beaucoup mon ami!
ReplyDeleteeew! French! EEEW!
ReplyDeleteDon't like the grammar... or vocab; everybody just says computer, and they have to get all cocky and call it "un ordinateur".. sheesh
What I hate the most about it all is my teacher though. She's a lesbian (which - as a gay dude - I really don't care about) BUT she absolutely HATES everything with a pen0r and a pair o' balls. When there's like 10 girls talking and 1 dude she will just point her bitchy face at the dude and start whining :P Maybe I should just wear a mask and a dress and hope I get better grades ^^
Now about the song, in general I really like muse (they've got some shitty songs imo though ^^). I kinda like everything about the song from 0:40 on, but not something I can listen to twice in a row :)
Take care,
Lieven
ps. No offense, french bloggers ^^
I didnt need any time to decide. That song is garbage! :)))
ReplyDeleteGood job I suppose on the french exam! Who speaks french tho, u need to learn southerner. From what i hear over here, the South will rise again!
Thanks for the linky ma man! byesssss! :))))))
Hi there, Rowan
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the French exam - evidently not "pas trop facile"! (Sorry - couldn't resist that one.)
Best of luck with the maths exam. It sounded as if the extra classes before and after Easter had made a big difference, so I think you have a lot less reason to stress now.
Take care
Mark
Je desteste le Francais parce que je suis vraiment nul! Je suis jaloux parce vous (vous ete plus age que moi donc, je dis 'vous' =P) avez de bonne notes.
ReplyDeleteBonne chance avec tous tes autres examens, vous serez 'fine'.
Drat and I was doing alright until the word 'fine'! I'm so pleased to hear (or read rather!) that your exam went well =) Why didn't I get the family gene for being good at languages!?!? I have my French exams soon and I am tres inquiet!!!! Good luck again with all your other exams =)
Lauren x
Rowan I'm pleased french went so well - hope it helps build your confidance for your other exams.
ReplyDeleteThe new Muse song - like you I am undecided and may have to give it a couple of listens - it dose have a Queen feel, but not any one particular song.
Good luck with the rest of your exams.
Regards Stef
Good job on the exam! I never would have thought French would be easy, but I never tried either. Good luck on the math!
ReplyDelete-Kevin
Good job Rowan!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you would take my Spanish final for me in two weeks?
Pleeeaasse!!!
I also think Muse has better songs than that one.
Hugs
DJ
glad today went well in French the muse offering
ReplyDeletenot sure tbh . i am a bit curious about what songs you don't want us to know about . am guesses more scissor sisters or both there albums
am kidding of cores:).
I am glad you did really well on the French tests. I am French and my dad moved here from France when he got out of high school to go to college here and he never left. He can read, write and speak it and dumb me what can I do? Well I am going to learn it next year in school. Pretty sad huh? I know some but not enough to do a long talk in it. Just some words and for some reason I know what’s being said when someone talks to me. And just like Gabey said you have to learn southern, and in the words Mike might say is Ya all come back now. Mike has lived here all his life but his mom is from the south and Mike really sounds like her a lot. I really like to hear Mike talk it is kind of cool. Have to agree with Gabey on the song too. I don’t think it is one of Muse’s best ones.
ReplyDelete