Thursday, 24 June 2010

Summer Plans :D

Hey you crazy lot! This is gonna be the last time i am able to post for about 2 weeks i think...

I'm away on hoilday!


Today has been pretty hectic in the house - Steven was over (gulp) coz he had to fix a problem with my ipod (GULP) but thankfully it went ok, in the sense that he never found or seen anything but we didn't get the ipod properly fixed.

I"m not too bothered, all it means is that it isn't jailbroken but i can live with that.

After he left everyone has just been packing like mad here today, it's been mental. People have been running around doing all sorts of errands, dropping the pets off at different people's houses for while we're away and cleaning... and... general busyness.


Anyway, it's late now coz i've been busy all day but i thought i should share with you my plans for this summer :)



Firstly, as you probably know by now (coz i keep talking about it) i will be going off to London for a big family reunion. ^_^

The centre-piece of this event is actually one of my cousins's 21st birthday and there will be a big party on Saturday.

That will be great, but so will getting to see everybody else. I haven't seen my cousins, aunts and uncles for about 3/4 years now and they're a great bunch, i love the family sense of humour especially and simply i just cant wait to see everyone.

So yeh, we will be arriving in London on Thursay night but we are spending a day in Liverpool tomorrow then travelling to London the on Thursday morning, by car.

Don't think Lauren is getting to London until Friday night tho coz she is still in school unfortunately.

But one of the thing that makes this trip so exciting is that our cousin who's 21st it is, doesn't know that the whole family is coming, we're just surprising her on the day and there will be a party on Saturday!


Anyhoo, that's part 1 :D


Part 2 :

On Monday, after everyone has departed, we will still be in London and will hopefully be jetting off to some exotic unknown land on a last minute deal.

Yep, just catching a plane to anywhere, so i don't even know exactly where we're going yet.

It might also just be me, my mum and sister but if we can include my brother and dad as well then that will be cool. It's only coz they went on holiday earlier in the year by themselves and they don't mind staying in London for a week or so. They're taking all their golf stuff with them and i think if they can't come with us they will just be staying in a caravan somewhere, they dont seem to bothered, after all, it is only fair.


Recap :

June 24th - June 28th = Liverpool/London
June 28th - July 5-7th = Unknown destination in Europe somehwere :P


And when i get back i plan to change this blog design and link some more blogs, i got round to a fair bit last night but there are still loads of blogs out there. Remember, the more links, the more traffic there is for everyone, this isn't just personal gain :)


Unfortunately, it looks like this will be my last post until maybe 5th July at the earliest. However, if i can get on a computer somewhere or get a good wi-fi spot then i will try to post some but i cant promise anything.


And with that, i bid you farewell, au revoir, hasta la vista, auf wiedersehen ,adeus, وداعا

Okay, i'll stop now, just messing with translation websites... ha det (sorry couldn't resist)

Love all you guys, you will be missed, speak to you all soon :')


Love and hugs,
Rowan


Gonna leave you with a few tunes :







Lovin' Biffy right now :D




And this because it is appropriate :P


P.S My poll is going pretty much the way i thought it would, keep those votes coming!


See you guys soon!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a really great holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return. If you can post some while you are gone, even better. Your plans sound great, but that is really unusual going on a mystery trip somewhere you don't even know about yet. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do veedzehnah kid...lol Hey, when you go to that exotic destination, don't drink any exotic water, OK?? lol Have fun, Rowan!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbucks has free wi-fi - awful coffee, I can make 1 cup last over an hour in there!

    We stayed in a swank hotel which charged an arm and a leg for wi-fi, so all the onliners from the hotel were next-door in Starbucks!

    Enjoy your family and your Magical Mystery Tour (queue for a song?). If you can get to N. Africa, do it!

    r.jimlad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great holiday coming up! Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures! Wait, we won't see them, but take them anyways for yourself!

    Jumping on a random plane? Nice. That could have some interesting results. Let us know where you end up.

    Sad, I'm the only one to vote on Rage so far. :-( Oh well.

    Thanks for the link too. Always appreciate more traffic!

    Be well, have fun, and be safe.

    143

    _Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 7th and I wont be back till the 18th of July so I have even longer before we get to talk again. This really sucks. Hope you have fun, and I be thinking about you till I get back home. Hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time - wherever you end up!

    Tell us all about it when you get back - and is there any chance of some photos of wherever it is you end up? ? ?

    PS - play safe and use sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rowan
    Hope your reunion/holidays go well. I'm going to watch the BBC coverage of Muse at Glastonbury on Saturday - I know it's not anything like really being there, but I might have a bit more idea about them by the end of the evening!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant you blog of your I Touch thingy still you be careful in Liverpool bunch of scallywags there
    hope you get to somewhere hot for the holiday .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dam, wish i could go to london...oh thats across the pond :/

    "Don't talk to Strangers"
    D

    PS. i voted for Wolfmother. Took one song to win my heart, lala.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rowan
    A pretty big thumbs up for Muse after last night! I hope your reunion went well.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heya Rowan,

    I'm glad you're getting to spend time with your family a bit, especially the distant ones you haven't seen in forever. In more than a couple ways, I'm quite envious of that - in a good way, I assure you. The relationship you have with your family, near and far, is pretty cool, even if it isn't perfect. Nobody's is perfect, of course, but some are far closer than others. So far everybody I've met from your family has been a really amazing person, yourself included of course, and when I think back to mine, and how I'll never see any of them again, it really makes me envy you this opportunity. I hope you avail yourself of it, fully, and that you have the best time possible. Drama's going to come up (it always does), and, all you can do is get through it, move on, and make the best of it - because there clearly is a good side of being together like that.

    I truly hope the worst part of the trip for you is having to share a room with your brother, and that everything else, from golf to the gathering, is nothing short of perfect. You deserve it, your cousin Lauren deserves it, and I know how much you've both been looking forward to it. Take care, mate...

    -D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)