Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Exam Results

So, they did come today... eventually.

Most people i was talking said that the email was going to come at about 3pm but i literally received my email 20 minutes ago.

The waiting was horrible, knowing it could come any minute and seeing all my friends discussing their results. Something went wrong with getting the emails delivered to hotmail accounts, stuff about the email provider being blocked or some crap, idk.

Anyway, The results are in :




Biology - A

English - B

French - A

Mathematics - B

Media Studies - A

Modern Studies - A

Music - A

Spanish - A



I'm sorry, i had to rub my eyes and check it a few time as well. Did that say Biology - A?

Did that say Maths - B?


Yes, it did :D


I'm quite speechless. I couldn't have asked for better (well 8 A's maybe lol) but i wasn't even expecting to get anything near as good as that.
 
I thought i might have got a few C's and perhaps a fail in Biology but no! Look! LOOOOOOOOOK!
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Take that Mr.Kerr (biology teacher) and Mrs Smith (maths teacher)
 
I can't wait to see their faces! Woooooooooot
 
 
The only thing that (ever so slightly) disappoints me is the B in English but like, whatever :D
 
B is still a good pass.
 
 
Oh, im so relieved, words cant express so i'll leave it here. The hard work paid off and the many words of encouragement (especially with the maths) over the past few months have helped me achieve my goal.
 
Thanks so much everyone :')
 
 
Love and hugs,
Rowan

13 comments:

  1. Those are just spectacular exam results! Congratulations! Your hard work really DID pay off. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan I was thinking how you did today I knew you had pulled it off maths and biology were down as c s at Christmas so makes it even sweeter no go get pissed seriously go party .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Rowan. I didn't know you were a genius. Seriously, those are great grades and I know it took a lot of work to get them. Congratulations manno,
    -Ikey
    ps - sorry I haven't commented in so long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rowan,
    Good job, man. I know it took a lot of hard work. You should be really proud. We are.
    -Ikey
    ps - sorry I haven't commented in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rowan! I don't know how you guys do it with 8 classes. I think 5 is the max we ever have over here at one time.

    One thing puzzles me tho. How is it that a guy from "ENG-land" is doing better at "FRENCH" than he is in "ENG-lish" lol. You're not a double agent for "zee French" are you?

    Seriously tho, well done!

    Till next time, G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic, sir!

    Very epic indeed :-) Thank Zeus :-P

    *super hug*

    Sadly, I didn't get nearly as good news as you did today :-( But I'll tell you about that later, don't want to rain on your well-deserved parade! Grats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Rowan what a great result - congratulations.I had to rub my eyes at the maths and biology results after all the worry you went through - just so happy for you.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freckin awesome man.

    A b in english tho? Arnt you english? Oh crap what ur like fat bastard, now i get it. :P

    I need to talk to you, are you on MSN anymore? Reckon i can send an email. Its been too long.

    Hugs
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dude..., those are excellent results! I'm very proud of you.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! That's wonderful Rowan! I'm glad all the extra work and extra lessons paid off! Just goes to show that hard work and perseverance pay off. I'm so happy for you!

    143

    _Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Rowan
    Many congratulations. You have laboured, and are now reaping the rewards. And like I said to my daughter after she'd passed her 11 plus last year, you'll never have to do that again. Just the next lot when they arrive (sorry!).

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those are some awesome results! Wish I had been that good when I was at high school. :p

    Congratulations and best wishes!
    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent results man!

    You did yourself proud!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)