Monday, 29 November 2010

Why?

Why do you try?

Do you think you stand a chance?

As a gay guy in high school...





No.

8 comments:

  1. Doesn't it depend on what you're trying?

    Of course high school won't last forever, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you stand a chance. A hell of a lot better chance than some of us who waited til we were old to try to be ourselves. Look at people like Jack and Gabe and DJ...even Alex...it's doable, guy. Keep your chin up, vent here, and let us hold you up.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real world is very different from high school. I know it's not much comfort now, but all the things that everybody in high school thinks are so important are, well, not... they'll learn that just after they graduate, some even a little before. But what can you do until then? Keep your head down, don't draw attention to yourself, and most importantly, don't give up hope that it will get better...

    Love, always!
    -David

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant tell if u are quotin something, being sarcastic, or being frustrated with sumtin.

    But i hope you are doing all right.

    prayers

    g

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rowan
    I hope I'm not reading too much between just a few lines, but it sounds like you've had a bad time. I know long-distance sympathy doesn't fix anything, but I hope things get better for you substantially and soon.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is only opinion Rowan but I went to local comp school and was out during my last year if I had it my way I would`nt have come out. once word had got round to people I was gay peoples attitude changed I admit it was hell even got beaten up few times .dont let this put you off
    Rowan am sure you have a better group of friends
    who will stand by you it`s not all doom and gloom Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now we're all hanging on your every word

    ReplyDelete
  8. *hugs*
    You'll always always always always have me and the true friends who are worth hanging on to :) You won't ever find yourself truly on your own no matter what happens, I can guarantee that :)
    High school finishes and real life begins. In real life there are tons of different people with different viewpoints and opinions, not the single-minded people whom you know of in school. You aren't there yet, but you will be someday. Only a little longer to wait :)

    And you do stand a chance :) Every single chance in the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)