Hey guys im posting this from my ipod at 11:30pm so i hope you can see how urgent this is. So excuse grammar/spellung errors etc.
JJ had to go urgently to hospital this evening, without any warning.
He was talking to me for the past hour and he told me he wasnt feeling well. Then he said he threw up then he said he threw up again and there was blood in it....
He called his mum who called an ambulance for him and literally 30 mins ago it arrived. His mum thinks it might be his appendix, i dunno i just hope he's ok.
Im honestly really worried for him right now i dont think im going to sleep much tonight. The conversation on msn was frightening. Being thousands of miles away knowing i cant do anything to help (and thts still the case) but try and comfort him the best i could.
I dunno if he'll be admitted to hospital, need surgery, be back home soon this is all i know for now and probably all ill know for the next couple of days. What i do know is that his boyfriend, Mike, will be at the hospital with him as soon as he knows whats happene.
But now we all must try and help as much as we can so i ask, no actually, i plead that whoever reads this posts some sort of get well message on his blog.
Please guys i know it would really mean a lot to this very special guy.
Cheers,
Rowan
http://3jhome.blogspot.com/
I dunno what else to say right now my mind is in overdrive.
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

JJ hope your ok little guy only spoke to you before about 2 hours ago sead you had pains in your belly i honestly thought you had ate something you didnt agree with.
ReplyDeleteNow rowan says this! god i hope your OK JJ
DRU XX
Hi Rowan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know about JJ, man.
I wonder about appendicitis. I don't think it makes blood in your throw-up. Its kinda at the other end of things, ya know? But it sure does make your belly hurt, like Dru said JJ had talked about.
I wonder if he ate something that made it look like there was blood in his throw-up?
One thought might be the flu coming on quickly.
Also, I suspect school lunches can still cause these same symptoms.
Rowan, I guess we shouldn't worry too much before we get more word about what's going on. I know that is easier said than done.
I'm sure JJ's gonna be ok. He's a pretty tough guy.
You hang in there too, Rowan. Both JJ and Mike, and you too, are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Hot cocoa to help you sleep, man.
-Ikey
PS Be sure to let us know if you hear anything. Thanks.
Rowan,
ReplyDeleteHang in there. You are our best contact with JJ, so we need you to get some shuteye until Mike contacts you.
Drink that cocoa!
r.jimlad
Rowan
ReplyDeleteHey man, I hope J is ok, but dude, I hope you are too. I can tell you care a lot about your friends and that makes you sweet, ya'll take care of yaself too dude, like serious, if your hurtin and ya wanna just hang or summin, I got a shoulder
Just when things are going so well for JJ - really hope it's nothing to serious. My heart aches for you Rowan, as you say you feel so helpless when you are that far away. Like you and all his other friends here, we all wish we could just do something. Thanks so much for letting us know - as the other guys said look after your self cause you are an important link for us. I'm not real good at it but I'll say a prayer and hope he won't be to bad - hell he stole all our hearts so he has got to get better. Just hope mikes ok.
ReplyDeleteRegards Stef.
Hey Rowan,
ReplyDeleteI hope JJ turns out to be ok, I will head over there and send him my best wishes to get well soon, in a minute. Hopefully Mike has access to post how he is doing when he knows something, or better yet maybe JJ will be better tomorrow. I hope so.
Thanks for letting us know Rowan, and thanks to Drucloud for letting us know at RB to read your blog. We seem to be working like a team at times, or rather a brotherhood as we say on Tristans Rentboy site.
Till next time, G
It is done.
ReplyDeleteOctavius.
Thanks for keeping us all in the loop with JJ. I can see how you two will become great friends for many years.
ReplyDeleteLD
Hello Rowan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for being such a good friend to JJ and helping him with all his questions. I wish I had had someone to talk about these things with when I was his age, I know it would have made a difference in my life.
I sure do hope he is recovering ok from his surgery and I look forward to seeing more blog posts from him. Please pass along any further information you get about him and his condition and recovery.
I am so happy that he and Mike are now communicating with each other openly about those important things in their lives. I am glad they have each other as friends.
bad result today mate only 1-0 but shoud have got
ReplyDeletea draw at least still 4th but sh tty city just
behind
Rowan,
ReplyDeleteWill definately send my get well wishes. Hoping you both will feel better really soon
Thanks Rowan for letting everyone know whats been happening to JJ. I am glad you was talking to him so he didn't feel like he was alone. He asked the doctor about the blood and the doctor said it was from something he ate, there was no blood in it. JJ told me he was hurting at school to and he thought it was a stomach ache. The doctor told him he threw up because it was getting worse was all. He told me he threw up in the ambulance 2 more times on the way to the hospital. It didn't pop inside him but it was swelled up and by the next day it might have popped if he kept thinking it was a stomach ache. Rowan thanks for being a really good friend to JJ also. He likes talking to you on chat to. Thanks to everyone for all the great things you are saying here and on his blog. They were really nice. I need to go before Jason gets home. JJ will be home tomorrow. Thanks Rowan, Mike
ReplyDeleteHey Rowan, JJ is home now, but he is asleep. He took a pain pill and it knocked him out. He tried to talk to you as soon as we hooked the computer to his TV so he could see it, but it was midnight where you was and we thought you was in bed. He said he will talk to you tomorrow when you get up, or when you come on. He fell asleep while reading his Blog and he can't believe there is that many comments on the last post. They were even making him cry some. I am up now just surfing on his computer till he wakes up. Don't know what else to say. Bye Mike
ReplyDelete