Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Tomorrow

Just a quick post regarding tomorrow's happenings.

Tomorrow will probably bring about the rest of my Prelim results.
So that's English, Media and Biology.

Actually, Biology will be Thursday but hey.


We're gonna have a Mass at some point as well. Probably in place of R.E which sucks coz R.E is well fun!
Confused?
Yeh, the teacher doesn't make us do work we just normally chat about current events and me and Steven piss about so it's annoying that we have to miss that.
The Mass will be about Ash Wednesday too.
I've just realised now that tomorrow might be the frst ever time i don't take the Ash....
That's a strange thought actually, i'll have to debate over that.

Also will be going over the maths prelim. That will be painful but at least i can identify the areas in which i need to improve...

(So, everywhere then :P)


Tomorrow afternoon will be tough as well coz English is followed immediately by Media so it will be a double whammy of results.
Let's just hope they're the postive type of results.

I can imagine it tho, getting a bad result in Enlgish which would just make me fear getting my Media result back.

*sigh*

Just gotta try and get through it i suppose.

Quite like the way the past week or so already has been for many of us, so i'm kinda getting used to that now.


Anyway, as always i'll keep you all updated.


Gfn


Cheers,
Rowan


P.S Gay for now, Ikey?
Nah i think it's rather long term :P

11 comments:

  1. Rowan, good luck on your results. I'm pulling for you.

    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. jj you know you dont need luck mate best is always good enough dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. You feeling ok dru?
    Im Rowan, remember? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Rowan - like Dru says your best is all you need.
    Ash Wednesday - just looked it up on google - some religious thing but here in Australia it was a time we had really bad bush fires right up there with Back Saturday which is what they named last years bush fire.It freaked me out and puzzled me when I saw it written in your blog - where I worked at the time the fire started we just had a bad fire go through a couple of months before our Ash Wednesday and with where Cody's story is up to at the moment it has been on my mind a lot and it is not something that brings back good memories.
    Sorry to ramble those words just triggered that memory.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dru, did I get another Blog? Good Luck tomorrow Rowan. Hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Rowan. (I know its not luck, more a lot of hard work, huh?)

    I forgot you had said before that you were brought up Catholic. Bloody papist - Off with his head! Oops. It just slipped out...

    I was brought up Catholic, too. It didn't stick. :)

    Gosh, I was even an alter-boy. I wasn't so reverent - I just liked center stage, I think.

    Ah, nostalgia. On the mornings I served mass, I would swipe fifty cents out of my mom's purse so I could get two doughnuts and a cuppa hot cocoa at White Castle on the way home.

    In retrospect, I think she must have known I was doing it. She watched her pennies pretty close. Shopping with her could be torture.

    She had an "addiator". It was this little hand held do-hickey that used a metal stylus to rotate columns of digits to add and subtract. She could make that thing fly thing!
    Ah, good memory.

    I found that I came out the same way. I can stand in front three brands of oatmeal at the store and spend five minutes figuring out in my head the best value. Its sad. SOL (smiling out loud)

    I remember reading when Australia had that horrible fire season, Stef. Whew.

    I guess tomorrow is already today as you read this, Rowan (or JJ. Now I'm confused.)

    Well, If its before school, I wish you great fortune.

    If its after school, I hope you did really well!
    GFE,
    -Ikey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah thanks everyone, i usually get the chance to have a quick look at comments before school as im doing just so really, thanks a lot :)

    GFE (which i assume is gay for ever, right Ikey?)

    Lmao

    Cheers,
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok so i get the name wrong sorry rowan. rest was ment for you tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. My crossed fingers are stuck together with super-glue!

    (Least I think that's what it is.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, you caught that, Rowan. sol.

    Micky, you're a sicko. Welcome to group therapy, brother! I bet your keyboard's a mess. lol.
    Hugs all,
    -Ikey

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)