Hello Rowan I prefer the next track on the album, Mr Taylor and his heavy metal(ish) automophilia - perhaps not the best to chill out to, though. I hope you're well.
I'm 19 years old and am a raging homosexual... yes I'm gay :P
This blog is simply where i can throw down thoughts, musings, frustrations... comical genius... (?) But through this blog I also hope to help anyone who is scared, confused, unsure or in need of some place to feel better about themselves :)
Hello Rowan
ReplyDeleteI prefer the next track on the album, Mr Taylor and his heavy metal(ish) automophilia - perhaps not the best to chill out to, though. I hope you're well.
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
hi rowan this song is al right you do like your queen and MGNT surprised me that one :0 .
ReplyDeletehope your enjoying the weekend
take care DRU
Quit bein lazy an come and chat while i can!!! I break so many rules b/c of u an JJ, help a negro out!
ReplyDelete