Thursday, 5 April 2012

PUUUULLLLLL!

As is becoming the trend, Nicholas' parents were away over the holidays/Spring Break/whatever you want to call it.

And as is also becoming the trend, when that happens, a party also does. And I have to say, this was quite a big night. A lot happened for me, anyway.

I went round the night before with Josh to get things organised coz this party had been talked about for months. We hired a bouncy castle and got it set up the night before, then some other friends showed up with some Jagermeister and we got a little drunk and had some Domino's xD

Good times.

The next day, people started arriving about 3/4pm but we were courteous enough not to start drinking till mostly everyone had arrived. I had a full crate of beer and there was all sorts going around: Vodka, gin, wine, Jager, cider, sours. You name, we had it. Since the party was so big, we needed to get a lot and most had chipped in at least a tenner.

This was a bit different from any other time I've been drunk. I had quite a lot before I felt it. 3/4 Jagers, 3 beers, some apple sours (which are lovely btw) but then it suddenly hit me. Odd.

Apart from the previous night, I had never had Jager before but we started with Jagerbombs - You get a shot of Jager, some energy drink in a glass then on the count of three everyone drops the Jager in the glass and you down it in one.

Have to say, it feels like a right party when that stuff is about. Feels like even more of a party when there are disco lights and deadmau5 is playing while it happens :P

And in the room that occurred, there must have been about 10 people and I... err... came out to them all.

FUCK YOU, ALCOHOL. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS.

But nah, as far as I remember everyone was fine about it and Melly went, "Ahh I'm so proud of you"

Soooo, I doubt what I said will remain in that room meaning that I might as well be out to my whole year at school. Whatever though. There are 2 weeks left after the holidays so fuck dem and da police.

But maybe even better than coming out to a roomful of people who were cool about it was when I pulled a guy \o/

We'll call him... Jon?

I pulled (snogged, kissed, whatever) Jon in front of like, half a dozen people. Whoops - again, fuck da police. I seem to remember going in for it. I think I said, "imagine if we pulled" and then he asked if I wanted to and I was just like, "Ok" xD
And I don't remember if that or the following happened first but we also had a really deep chat on a bed somewhere and he told me he's on anti-depressants and has attempted suicide before and I told him I used to have thoughts like that and we started crying and we hugged and it was just really weird and then someone rudely interrupted us.

Then I got all depressed, threw up and passed out, ending my night there.

Totally worth it, though.

But it has made me concerned about Jon. I found his Tumblr and what's on there has made me worry for him. I don't know if many people know about what he told me but I'm going to keep an eye out for him because he is a pretty good friend and I don't want to see any harm come his way, of course.
Btw, he isn't gay, as far as he claims. He's said that he finds some guys attractive but wouldn't go out with one. Fair enough but it's a shame... because I would.
Though that isn't why I'm concerned about him. I can empathise with how he feels and as I said, he's a good friend.


I stayed another night at Nicholas' after the party where more pizza was had and the previous few days of binging, both on drink and food, caught up with me which is why I probably didn't go home. Though I helped clean up and it took a while even with 5 of us but we eventually got it done and I left the next morning.

Since then I've just been sitting around the house, watching Game of Thrones and getting my strength back before tomorrow night where a load of us are going to see Life of Brian on the big screen (lucky us) then remaining in town till 3am where we'll got to KFC, dressed really smartly and order some chicken.
Might be quite a late night since trains and buses stop running at midnight and start again at 6. We may be stranded in town for quite some time and on a Friday night, that could be quite treacherous.

But it'll be an adventure, and hopefully a good night.

There's all the latest I guess. Peace, I'm outies.


Rowan <3

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wild party. Glad you had a good time. It's also good that you realized that most people your age don't much care if you're gay or straight or whatever as long as you're not hitting on their bf/gf. Good on you for coming out. But you're right, secrets are only secrets when no one else knows. Be prepared.

    Have fun in town. Hope nothing treacherous happens to you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living dangerously. I hope you survive. At least it's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jägermeister is pretty good stuff, although I've only had it straight, as far as I remember.

    I hope your friendship will be helpful to Jon.

    And of course, congrats on the favorable reaction to your coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Then I got all depressed, threw up and passed out, ending my night there.

    Totally worth it, though."

    Well, don't make a habit of it!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Rowan

    Congratulations on coming out to your friends, even if the circumstances weren't what you expected. I'm glad to hear they're all so accepting - as you had expected, I think.

    I think Jon needs a friend who understands him; I'm glad he's found one in you.

    I hope you enjoy tonight; good luck with keeping clear of any trouble.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)