Tuesday, 22 June 2010

School's Out!!!

I have finally crossed the finishing line!

What a year it's been for school and it's one i'm not going to forget coz of course, i joined blogger here during my 4th year of high school.

A lot has happened since then. One of my first posts talked about how i was beat up by two boys on my bus, another was about how i hate my guidance teacher. Loads of stuff about prelims, exams and all that but i don't want to talk about it anymore, thats all the bad stuff.

The good stuff was really good. Firstly, joining blogger here back in September, being embraced by the lovely folks here, how epic Christmas was, JJ joining us on blogger (Rhyn following suit), coming out to my cousin in the same month, meeting loads of other great people too and now we're here. Summer :D

I'm not gonna bore you with the details of my day, all i'll say was it was good but agonisingly long.


Anyway, it honestly does feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. I can be my true gay self for the next 7 weeks and not have to worry about being my lying straight self or having to sit and endure immature bullshit day in day out.

School was tough and a quite a struggle this year and i don't think i could have coped as well as i have done if it wasn't for the all help and support from you guys. All your comments, emails, everything have helped me greatly and i owe you guys a lot. I am indebted to you and i love you so much so here's a little cliche tune for all of you...


Love and hugs,
Rowan




C'mon, i couldn't not post that! :P

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're out for 7 weeks. Hope you enjoy it all. Sounds like you've had a good ride here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dam 7 weeks you got ripped off. I got about 13 or 14 weeks off. I don't think that is long enough. Nice song by the way. Perfect for this time of school. Hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to survive the year, Rowan! I'm also glad to know that you enjoyed my blog while it was around. *hugs*

    Have a good summer, and enjoy that trip you're planning!

    -Rhyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Summer, Rowan!! I made it thru about half of Alice Cooper's song and then... someone hit the mute button!! lol Not saying who, just someone... Have a gay old time, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rowan thx for adding my blog in with your blog roll. I did the same for you. This is my first time visiting your blog. I read where you got beat up on the bus and you need to lie to protect yourself from gay bashing. Reading your blog has made me realize how much more I'm going to help protect Tony from anyone who tries to hurt him either verbally or physically. Anyone who messes with him is messing with me, and my motto is kick ass first, ask questions later. Tony has just as much right to walk on this planet as anyone else does, and if they don't like it, then I have a knuckle sandwich with their name on it! Cool blog Rowan! I hope you have a gr8 summer! l8r, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Rowan it's been an interesting and eventful year. 7 weeks of bliss now, I hope you enjoy it.
    Alice Cooper again - very appropriate and I love him anyway, so thanks.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowan- welcome to summer it's time to turn off your brain for a while. Have some fun to.
    Love ya
    DJ

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid, drop a line or two :)