http://www.theboyscouts.blogspot.com/
Wtf!?
I've noticed a recent lack of posting but i never thought much of it until i clicked on to the site just now and was informed that the blog can't be found!
Anyone got any idea? I don't remember any announcement beforehand so my gut feeling is that it was closed by Blogger :/
Coincidentally, i've noticed problems with my own method of downloading things off Rapidshare right now. My downloader just says links are invalid...
I get the feeling that there's connection there. Anyhoo, if anyone knows anything then let us know please. I quite enjoyed that blog :(
Rowan <3
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

My gut tells me they either were closed by blogger, or were asked to close under threat of legal pressure.
ReplyDeleteA lot of what they were posting links to were copies of copyrighted material, including a movie that was still in theaters when it was posted (Kickass). Granted, they didn't host the content themselves, but they're still a likely target for copyright holders to go after.
I haven't heard anything officially from them, mind, but this is my brain droppings on the issue. Sorry to hear about it either way :-(
Love, always!
-David
Yes they got deleted a few weeks ago. Try this site it is just as good
ReplyDeletehttp://picmovs.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know the blog too and have some pics from it for Kieran one day, perhaps.
ReplyDeleteThat screen giggle have put up look like the blog is suspended. Maybe one of the picture caused a bigot a problem and s/he flagged the blog. You know what these people are like!
Who knows? I got Kieran back when it happened to me - maybe Scouts will come back too!