Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. We're going to Wembley....
:D
Travelling tomorrow (yes, travelling on September 11th - Thank you Steven), pretty early to go and see one of the world's best bands at one of the world's best venues!
The past few days have been a total slog and just generally unwanted but it's Friday now. Woohoo.
I've had quite a bad cold this week (its still not totally gone) but its calmed down a fair bit now. I soldiered on at school coz at this stage, i cant really afford to miss classes so despite feeling like total crap for most of the week, i braved it.
Today didn't make things better.
Last period on a Friday, i have double music performing which is *the* best. You can totally do whatever the fook you want and we did. Alex, another guy (whose nickname is Plex) and I jammed in a practice room. Made as much noise possible and played some Muse tunes. We were apparently heard from the English corridor and a few people asked if it was us :P So yeh was all go swimmingly till we were packing up and i went over on my ankle -_-
I broke this ankle about 4 years ago.
I got immediately worried and nobody would pick up the phone at the house... in the end my head of year took me in his car back to my house lol (he's a legend) Mum opened the door and was like "wtf"
Took a quick nap and it felt a bit better after that, still a little tender however but i should be ok to go totally mental tomorrow evening :)
Pretty exicited! *screams*
Been waiting for... oh, at least 250+ days for this and it's finally here. Also, the 2nd night is always better than the 1st (Muse will be playing as i type this) and the support acts are absolutely brilliant.
I Am Arrows, White Lies and Biffy Clyro. It's like a mini festival!
And i'm sure i'll remeber tomorrow for years to come. Going to Wembley to see a live show. How many other great bands have played Wembley? Loads. Queen for example (well, the old stadium). Oasis have filled it. Many have. Muse have before and now they're going to do so again.
Dunno what kinda pictures or videos i'll be able to take (if any) coz of course i want to enjoy the concert and dont want to risk losing the camera but i'll try and bring something back to show. I'm sure you understand.
Anyhoo, time is calling. Gotta be up at 6 tomorrow morning (deary me) so i best be off. I'll post all about it on Sunday or Monday, whenever i get the time.
See y'all
Rowan <3
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

Rowan as you say it should be a a day that will be burnt in your memory - so just have a great day - look forward to hearing all about it.
ReplyDeleteTake care Stef
Awesome, Rowan! I'm so glad it's finally here :-) Have fun, BE SAFE, and enjoy it, even if you do have to go with you-know-who. Take care of that ankle, also; it might be in your best interest to tape it up. It'll help strengthen it for the show so you can jump around on it with less worry of re-injuring it...
ReplyDeleteAnywho, I've said my peace :-) You lucky git, you :-P
Love, always!
-David
I hate you.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're not feeling too hot. But good job pushing through the school days. Rolling your ankle? Ow. That must have felt wonderful. Put some ice on it, and it should be fine for Muse. Just don't break it at the show.
Have fun, be safe, and go INSANE!
Be well.
143
_Kevin
OMFG... I'm jealous to death...
ReplyDeleteWembley is the best venue nowadays
and what to to say about muse????
Wow - bet you had a good time! When I was your age I saw Pink Floyd a couple of times and I still remember it now. Not at Wembley though.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm a music teacher and you can guess my fave instrument from my pic.
Happy Bloggerbirthday Rowan! Its been a good year for you all round I think, and that Muse concert was sure a highpoint! Reminds me of seeing Led Zep live in 1975, but that makes me an old codger don't it?
ReplyDeleteCheers Tristan