Okay so i'm afraid i'm going to be a little pessimistic about the next few days.
My last Prelim (Biology) is tomorrow.
And i'll probably be getting my Math results back as well this week.
I'm not expecting it to go swimmingly.
I'm awful at Biology as i've already said and i don't hold much hope in my Math test.
Hell if i pass them both i will be extremely happy.
I might even kiss both my teachers!
Ok, i won't do that but i will be relieved if i pass them. :P
At least i have some holidays to look forward to.
Wednesday is my last day in.
Thursday, Friday, the weekend, Monday and Tuesday i have no school.
Some sort of holiday, i dunno what for but i won't complain.
Although something rather extraordinary is happening.
On Wednesday evening my little brother and my Dad will be jetting off to Lanzarote by themselves for about 10 days.
How nice of them.
Sounds strange, yes, but let me explain.
My dad works at the airport and he won this sort of equivalent of Employee of the Month.
So they gave him two tickets for him to travel anywhere he likes in Europe.
Last year he won it as well, and he went to Lanzarote with my mum but she didn't want to go anywhere this year.
But, why did he choose my brother?
Strange one again.
The harsh reality is that my brother and my dad have always had this closer connection that i never had.
I feel closer to my mum than my dad.
But the way he said it was like. "Well, you probably have too much studies to contend with so i don't wanna take you out of school coz you'll lose some precious time."
Sorta true. But i couldn't really see me and my dad getting along on a holiday by ourselves and i dont think he could either.
But it makes up for itself.
Mum said that me, her and my sister can go somewhere at some point.
She asked me where and i quite like the idea of Italy.
Never been before and it seems real nice.
But really, thats how my family has been divided.
My little brother and my dad.
Then me, my mum and my little sister.
If they were ever to get a divorce then i could see that being the living arrangements.
Don't worry tho, i don't think one is on the horizon but i used to think one was.
They always used to argue, at least a couple of times a week.
This was about a year ago.
Things were bad back then.
So, i think they thought a holiday abroad would sort things out. It didn't really but at least they stopped arguing as much. They don't really talk much tho and they complain about each other to us.
That's annoying, i'd rather not hear it.
I heard things when they used to argue too. More things i didn't want to hear. The reasons why they were arguing but i'd rather not go into them.
Anyway, i went seriously away from what i was talking about.
The holidays.
LOL, how'd that happen?
Suppose we all can be yacky boxes sometimes :P
Oh, something else thats happening soon - Arsenal vs Liverpool on Wednesday.
I'm dreading that. I can see Liverpool getting embarrased. And then Steven will be on my case.
It's starting already!
All the build-up, me and Steven having a go at each other about the game lol.
It will be interesting this week in school.
But luckily i won't need to face him on Wednesday coz of the holidays but i'm sure i'll see him at some point during....
....I must go, i want to do as well on this Biology crap as i can tomorrow :D
And as for Prelim stuff, i'll keep you updated as always.
Cheers,
Rowan
P.S I wrote this at the same time i've been talking to you JJ. I can do it lol
juiceboys *2524
1 week ago

Give it your best Rowan, that's all you can really do and good luck.
ReplyDeleteGlad your not to dissapointed about the trip and your dad's relationship with your brother - sometimes that's just the way it is and your turn for good things will come. Funny how things work out in life - when I was little dad and I got on super, once I got to puberty all we did was fight and then when I moved out we got on better again.
Enjoy the holidays - hope Steve don't rub it in to much.
Regards Stef.
Good luck on the last prelims, I hope they aren't too bad. And hopefully you get to go to Italy that would be really sweet.
ReplyDeletehave faith mate sure you`d do better than expected. also about the reds vital that we
ReplyDeletewin this one and we will 2-1 or something.
DRU
Rowan, you DO realise that you ALWAYS do better than you anticipate. Then at other times you can be so positive.
ReplyDeleteHere's to victory for Biology, Maths and Liverpool! Oh, and Italy. But why Italy when you're learning French and Spanish? Team up with a nice Spanish boy and pretend to be looking for chicks, simple!
btw, does this 'split' in the family separate the girls from the boys? Just joking.
r.jimlad
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete